Force Compression Tights
The Force Compression Tights with revolutionary Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) technology are developed with a detailed understanding of the key muscles and movements used during high-intensity training, reducing muscle movement, damage and fatigue so you can smash your goals at every workout.
- MUSCLE CONTAINMENT STAMPING (MCS) Muscle Containment Stamping (MCS) traces glutes; to aid postural awareness for pelvic and lower back stability, hamstrings; for muscle strain during lifts and squats, quadriceps; to lower impact during running, jumping and squatting and calf; for injuries from accelerating and decelerating phases
- DESIGNED TO BE LAYERED Flat jacquard elastic waistband delivers a smooth, secure feel and allows for easy layering beneath shorts or joggers if required
- LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE SUPPORT Powerful, lightweight PWX fabric with circular knit 360-degree stretch, reduces muscle movement and damage whilst maintaining flexibility for ultimate sports performance
- GRADUATED COMPRESSION Firm graduated compression boosts blood flow to muscles, improving performance, lowering risk of injury and speeding up recovery
- QUICK-DRYING High quality, durable, moisture-wicking yarns outlast the competition and keep the skin cool and dry
- Full length compression tight
- Glute MCS
- Hamstring MCS
- Quadriceps MCS
- Calf MCS
- PWX highly powerful, lightweight and flexible compression fabric
- Graduated compression for improved circulation
- Flat jacquard elastic waistband for easy layering
- Signature X logo on calf
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
FREE UK Standard Delivery on orders over £90.
- Great News! We are dispatching as normal and Royal Mail will provide a contactless delivery.
- Standard Delivery (Estimated up to 5 Working Days)
- Order by 3pm Mon-Fri for Express Delivery (Estimated 2 Working Days) ***
- Free Online Returns.
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is temporarily unavailable.
To organise a return of an online purchase, please visit our returns portal and follow the Instructions.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.