Vectr Merino Light Cushion Full Length Socks
Anatomically designed to provide advanced plantar fascia and arch support, the Vectr Merino Light Cushion Full Length Sock leverages a unique X-LOCK support system to lock the foot in place and reduce blistering for your most comfortable run ever.
- GRADUATED COMPRESSION
Boosts blood flow to muscles, improving performance, reducing risk of injury and speeding up recovery
X-LOCK technology provides advanced arch and plantar fascia support and locks the foot in place within the sock to reduce blistering
- MERINO LIGHT CUSHION
2.5mm light cushioning designed to cover all the bases for most activities with merino yarns to assist with breathability and temperature regulation while trail running in cold climates
- ANATOMICAL DESIGN
Engineered to conform to left and right structure of the foot for better fit
- WIDE TOE BOX
Seamless wide toe box eliminates a key irritation point and promotes natural toe splay improving balance, alignment and comfort
Moisture wicking yarns and zoned mesh ventilation areas keep your feet cool and dry
- Full length sock
- Graduated compression for improved circulation
- X-LOCK technology feature
- Anatomical design
- 2.5mm light cushioning
- Merino yarns for improved temperature regulation
- Anti-abrasion seamless toe construction
- Zoned mesh ventilation for increased breathability
FREE UK Standard Delivery on orders over £90.
- Great News! We are dispatching as normal and Royal Mail will provide a contactless delivery.
- Standard Delivery (Estimated up to 5 Working Days)
- Order by 3pm Mon-Fri for Express Delivery (Estimated 2 Working Days) ***
- Free Online Returns.
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is temporarily unavailable.
To organise a return of an online purchase, please visit our returns portal and follow the Instructions.
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.