At 2XU we are driven by ambition, our ambition is to create a fitter, healthier world by being a platform to inspire people across the world to chase their own personal finish line. We are a performance driven apparel company, creating product that caters for all levels of athlete across their entire athlete journey or Preparing, Performing and Recovering.
By joining 2XU you will help the world become a healthier place – physically, socially and mentally. You will have the opportunity to expand your ambition and create change beyond your immediate environment. Our Values: We act with courage We perform with excellence We cherish community + partnerships
What You Will Do:
Community is at the heart of 2XU, it inspires us and is the vehicle for us to live out our purpose to make the world a fitter, healthier world through connection, engagement and support.
Community allows us as a brand to be authentic, to be focused and to celebrate finish lines across the globe. As the Community + Events Co-ordinator for EMEA you will be at the epicentre of the brand strategy for the region, executing the global community plan across athletes (TTTY) and Ambassadors, Clubs, Events (Locals) for key cities, also work closely with the regional team EMEA to ensure the wider rollout of the global strategy.
How You Will Make a Difference:
• Make community the heart of Two Times You through creating authentic and meaningful relationships and partnerships.
• Manage our elite level athletes within the region to ensure they are connected to the wider purpose and community beyond product.
• Identify opportunities in which 2XU can make a long lasting impact within the community – physically, socially and mentally through own and partnered events.
• Drive the development of the community, both on-line (2XU.com, social media etc) and off-line (events)
• Create and distribute consistent communications highlighting and communicating the key brand, product and community moments.
• Create and manage the local roster of ambassadors, events and partnerships – ensuring local and regional content and messaging is fed into global channels.
• Work with global HQ to scale and continuously improve our community program. What You Bring:
• Experience implementing strategic marketing and communication plans, with the capacity to demonstrate results
• Technical understanding of, and ability to work across social media and content creation and distribution.
• A self-starter with an ability to work remotely and autonomously.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Proven capacity to problem solve and think critically.
• Proven ability to develop ideas in a creative and effective manner
• Proven capacity to work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders bot internally and externally.
• Willingness to learn, show initiative and exercise judgement
• Ideally an avid member of a local community – running or triathlon
• You are passionate about sport and excited about the 2XU purpose to make a fitter, healthier world.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
If you are seeking a position in a company which fosters and supports health and fitness, personal development, growth, change, responsibility and overall success please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
Residency: To be eligible to apply for this role, you must be an UK citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in the UK. This role is based in London & the South